HomeVestors Knows That Investors Who Own Rental Property Have An Advantage


Warning: Illegal string offset 'status_txt' in /home/britips/public_html/wp-content/plugins/share-and-follow/share-and-follow.php on line 1093

Warning: Illegal string offset 'status_txt' in /home/britips/public_html/wp-content/plugins/share-and-follow/share-and-follow.php on line 1093

Warning: Illegal string offset 'status_txt' in /home/britips/public_html/wp-content/plugins/share-and-follow/share-and-follow.php on line 1093

Warning: Illegal string offset 'status_txt' in /home/britips/public_html/wp-content/plugins/share-and-follow/share-and-follow.php on line 1093

Warning: Illegal string offset 'status_txt' in /home/britips/public_html/wp-content/plugins/share-and-follow/share-and-follow.php on line 1093

Warning: Illegal string offset 'status_txt' in /home/britips/public_html/wp-content/plugins/share-and-follow/share-and-follow.php on line 1105

Warning: Illegal string offset 'status_txt' in /home/britips/public_html/wp-content/plugins/share-and-follow/share-and-follow.php on line 1132

Investors who are considering a real estate investment should focus on rental property, as the numbers of homeowners are decreasing. 

Dallas, Texas HomeVestors is the nation’s number one home buying franchise and has helped real estate investors purchase 50,000 properties over the years.  The company knows that homeownership is at an 18-year low, down to 65.1%.  Investors who own rental property are able to capitalize on the remaining 34.9% of the population.  An increasing number of potential tenants appear to be the trend over the next couple of years and investors should capitalize on them.

Investors who own rental property are able to capitalize in almost any market in the United States, as there are a growing number of potential tenants.  Those investors who take the time to analyze each market individually will likely see a trend among profitable markets.  Those regions that are increasing in popularity are the ones that are seeing an increase in rentals and an increase in rental income.

Investors who own rental property are able to capitalize on an increase in property value, an increase in rental rates and an overall decrease in vacancies.  Those who have the desire to enter the rental property field really don’t have to deal with a large number of negative factors due to the nature of the market.  As always, do the necessary due diligence when analyzing a specific rental property and only get involved with properties that have been determined to be a profitable venture by making sure that the positive cash flow exceeds the negative cash flow.

When searching for a rental property, focus on properties that are located in a decent section of town in order to profit, without having to deal with a large number of problems.  Locations that are near the downtown region and occupied by business professionals are ideal, as these properties are likely to remain occupied throughout the course of the investment.  Those who own rental property in this type of location can also charge an above average rental rate due to the overall demand for the rental.

Expect that rentals in a downtown region that is bustling with life will appreciate over time, especially if the city it is located in continues to grow.  Those who own rental property in regions like this should have an understanding of the future prospects of the location and be sure that it is going to continue its upward growth.

Investors who own rental property are bound to capitalize to an even greater degree over the next couple of years.

About HomeVestors of America Inc.

Dallas-based HomeVestors of America, Inc. is the largest buyer of houses in the U.S., with 50,000 houses bought since 1996. HomeVestors trains and supports its independently owned and operated franchisees that specialize in buying and rehabbing residential properties.  Most commonly known as the “We Buy Ugly Houses®” company, HomeVestors strives to make a positive impact in each community.  In 2012, for the seventh consecutive year, HomeVestors was among the prestigious Franchise Business Review’s “Top 50 Franchises,” a distinction awarded to franchisors with the highest level of franchisee satisfaction.  For more information, visit www.HomeVestors.com.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

You need to enable GD extension in order to use Simple CAPTCHA.